Residents of the Town of Pendleton are always welcome to meetings of the Pendleton Town Council. At each meeting, there is time for residents, property owners & business owners to address the Council on any matter of concern or interest, whether or not the Council will be considering that matter during the meeting. If you wish to address the Council, please raise your hand once the floor is opened for public comment; and when recognized by the Mayor, move to the podium and give your name and address. We encourage your comments and views and appreciate your participation in your town government.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
- COUNCIL UPDATES.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – February 2, 2015, Regular Session Meeting.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS – Comments only – no questions will be taken at this time – questions will be taken at the end of the meeting. 3 minute limit. No action will be taken on these items.
- THE GREATER CLEMSON BLUE’S FESTIVAL UPDATE – Vince Jackson
- RECOGNITION OF LEADERSHIP PENDLETON 2015 PARTICIPANTS.
- ANDERSON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE REPORT
- ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE & BUDGET REPORT
- DISCUSSION ITEMS:
- REDISTRIBUTION OF WARDS
- ACTION ITEMS:
- REQUEST FOR SPEED LIMIT TO BE LOWERED IN HERITAGE OAKS SUBDIVISION – Lou Robinson, HOA President
- REQUEST FOR STREET LIGHT ON MICASA DRIVE
- APPOINTMENT TO ANDERSON COUNTY HUMAN RELATIONS COUNCIL
- RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AGREEMENT WITH PENDLETON RECREATION ASSOCIATION WITH RESPECT TO FUNDING IMPROVEMENTS AT VETERANS PARK
- REQUEST FOR USE OF GUARD HOUSE – Pendleton Historic Foundation
- AWARD OF BIDS FOR FENCING IMPROVEMENTS AT VETERANS PARK
- PUBLIC COMMENTS & QUESTIONS.
Pendleton Model Engineers Show will be held at Pendleton Elementary School March 7, 2015, 9 am to 4 pm.
Celebrating Pendleton’s Scots-Irish History – Bagpipe concert at Ag Museum – 1 pm – Woodburn House Tour at 2:30. Moorhead Family Exhibit – all month at Agricultural Museum – March 7, 2015.
Town Offices will be closed Friday, April 3, 2015, in observance of Good Friday.
Spring Jubilee will be held April 4 & 5, 2015, on the Village Green