Residents of the Town of Pendleton are always welcome to meetings of the Pendleton Town Council. At each meeting, there is time for residents, property owners & business owners to address the Council on any matter of concern or interest, whether or not the Council will be considering that matter during the meeting. If you wish to address the Council, please raise your hand once the floor is opened for public comment; and when recognized by the Mayor, move to the podium and give your name and address. We encourage your comments and views and appreciate your participation in your town government.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE
- SPECIAL PRESENTATION TO THE VETERANS MEMORIAL COMMITTEE
- COUNCIL UPDATES
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – July 6, 2015, Regular Session & Public Hearing; July 24, 2015, Called Meeting
- PUBLIC COMMENTS – Comments only – no questions will be taken at this time – questions will be taken at the end of the meeting. 3 minute limit. No action will be taken on these items.
- ANDERSON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE REPORT
- ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE & BUDGET REPORT
- DISCUSSION & UPDATE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- SEWER SERVICE AGREEMENT BETWEEN THE TOWN AND ANDERSON COUNTY
- PENDLETON OIL MILL PROPERTY
- ACTION ITEMS:
- A RESOLUTION SUPPORTING THE LOCAL MATCH FOR THE CDBG COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT APPLICATION FOR THE WESTINGHOUSE PUMP STATION PROJECT
- REQUEST FROM FRIENDS OF THE PARK TO PURCHASE PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT TO ADD TO BARRETT’S PLACE PLAYGROUND
- AMENDED “IRREVOCABLE STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT” FOR MERCHANTS GATE SUBDIVISION
- PUBLIC COMMENTS & QUESTIONS
Planning Commission Meeting 6:30 pm 8/20
Town Offices will be closed September 7, 2015, in observance of Labor Day. The September Town Council Meeting will be held Tuesday, September 8, 2015.
Pendleton Celebrates Summer Event will be held in Downtown Pendleton on September 19, 2015,
10 am to 4 pm.
Save The Date – Pendleton Fall Harvest Festival is scheduled for October 24, 2015, 10 am to 5 pm.