Residents of the Town of Pendleton are always welcome to meetings of the Pendleton Town Council. At each meeting, there is time for residents, property owners & business owners to address the Council on any matter of concern or interest, whether or not the Council will be considering that matter during the meeting. If you wish to address the Council, please raise your hand once the floor is opened for public comment; and when recognized by the Mayor, move to the podium and give your name and address. We encourage your comments and views and appreciate your participation in your town government.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
- COUNCIL UPDATES.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 1, 2014, Regular Session Meeting.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS – Comments only – no questions will be taken at this time – questions will be taken at the end of the meeting. 3 minute limit. No action will be taken on these items.
- ANDERSON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE REPORT.
- ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE & BUDGET REPORT.
- ACTION ITEMS:
- A RESOLUTION SUPPORTING THE LOCAL MATCH FOR THE CDBG COMMUNITY ENRICHMENT APPLICATION.
- A RESOLUTION TO APPOINT A VOTING DELEGATE AND AN ALTERNATE VOTING DELEGATE TO THE SOUTH CAROLINA RURAL WATER ASSOCIATION.
- A PROCLAMATION TO ADOPT THE MUNICIPAL ASSOCIATION 2015 ADVOCACY INITIATIVES.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS & QUESTIONS.
Town Offices will be closed January 19, 2015, in observance Martin Luther King Day.
The Annual State of Pendleton, hosted by the Clemson Area Chamber of Commerce, will be held January 22, 2015, noon, at Cox Hall. Call the Chamber at 654-1200 to purchase tickets.
Next Town Council Meeting: February 2, 2015, 7 pm