Residents of the Town of Pendleton are always welcome to meetings of the Pendleton Town Council. At each meeting, there is time for residents, property owners & business owners to address the Council on any matter of concern or interest, whether or not the Council will be considering that matter during the meeting. If you wish to address the Council, please raise your hand once the floor is opened for public comment; and when recognized by the Mayor, move to the podium and give your name and address. We encourage your comments and views and appreciate your participation in your town government.
- PLEDGE OF ALLEGIANCE.
- COUNCIL UPDATES.
- APPROVAL OF MINUTES – December 1, 2014, Regular Session Meeting.
- PUBLIC COMMENTS – Comments only – no questions will be taken at this time – questions will be taken at the end of the meeting. 3 minute limit. No action will be taken on these items.
- ANDERSON COUNTY SHERIFF’S OFFICE REPORT
- ADMINISTRATORS UPDATE & BUDGET REPORT
- DISCUSSION ITEMS:
- REDISTRIBUTION OF WARDS
- SET DATE FOR COUNCIL/DEPARTMENT HEAD RETREAT
- ACTION ITEMS:
- RESOLUTION APPROVING AN AGREEMENT WITH FRIENDS OF THE PARK WITH RESPECT TO FUNDING IMPROVEMENTS AT VETERANS PARK
- PUBLIC COMMENTS & QUESTIONS.
~Public Safety Survey is now available on the Town of Pendleton’s website at www.townofpendleton.org. The survey will be available until 11:59 PM on February 17, 2015.
Pendleton’s 225 Anniversary Committee & the Pendleton Community Center, INC. Presents…
An African American Heritage Program, Saturday, February 7, 2015, 3 pm at the Pendleton Community Center.
Admission is free.
Town Offices will be closed February 16, 2015, in observance of President’s Day.