Position: Police Officer
The Town of Pendleton is accepting resumes with applications for a certified, full-time, police officer. This position requires a community-oriented officer who has excellent interpersonal skills, and who can effectively enforce the laws and ordinances of the State of South Carolina and the Town of Pendleton.
Position hours: Full-time position, 8.5 hour shifts
- Patrols the Town limits to protect the safety of citizens
- Responds to calls for service relayed by dispatch
- Prepares detailed written incident and investigation reports
- Conducts follow-up on investigations assigned
- Other duties as prescribed by the Chief of Police
- Must possess certification from the South Carolina Criminal Justice Academy
- High school diploma or GED and must be a minimum of 21 years old
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. and have the physical ability to perform essential job functions
- Must pass physical, psychological and background check
Pay info: $38,000 – $40,000 Dependent on qualifications plus a great benefits package
How to apply: Please complete an application which can be picked up at Town Hall at 310 Greenville St., Pendleton, SC 29670 or online at http://townofpendleton.org/job-openings/ . Resume and application can be mailed to Town of Pendleton, C/O Chief Burdette, 310 Greenville St., Pendleton, SC 29670. Or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Town of Pendleton is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No phone calls please.
Open until filled.